Saturday, April 2, 2011

April 2

It looks like we may have actually have a nice sunny day!

I'm a bit bored with the hat, it still needs to be more brim and less hat and so I have to rip it out again.

So I've moved on the the Radiating Star Blanket - a pattern that I found on Ravelry. I don't know if linking to a pattern there will work for anyone who isn't a member of Rav and I truly doubt that anyone is really reading this blog. It's more of a way for me to make notes of what I'm doing, with the focus on yarn projects.

Several online friends are pregnant, so I get to play Auntie Maeve the Yarn Fairy. :) I'm using Berocco's Vintage Chunky which is nice to work with. Their site calls the colour 'Banana' but to me it looks like rich yellow butter.

The pattern is very easy for me and it's reminiscent of the pattern for my Starflower jacket, so maybe doing this will make me more interested in re-doing that pattern. Or I'll be bored with stars and knitting widdershins and move onto something else. :)















Finished one sock in Sausalito - love the colour gradations!




This is the hat that's been driving me batty - it needs more brim and less hat. Again.

No comments: