Friday, April 15, 2011

Hat and stuff and things

I've got as much brim out of the hat as I'm going to get, so I'd say it's done! :) I'm working on typing out something coherent from my pattern scribblings. I do hope it's understandable. Actually, I'm not sure anyone would even want to knit it, but it was in my head and now it's out. I'd still like to try it in Noro or something stripey.

Can't get motivated to start the star blanket, not sure why. I thought I'd like to have the fluffy white/yellow/green in the middle, but I don't think I like it much. I think I'll try the purple in the middle.

Also still have the other sock to do, exchanged the yarn (thanks Glenda! (my Yarn Shop Lady is awesome!)) but I just don't feel like doing a sock.

The blue yarn from the Starflower jacket is in cakes and mocking me. I do have some ideas for that, so maybe I should work on that.

Or maybe I'll work on a new felted purse.

No comments: