Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Fake Spring

Sure, it's sunny out there, but it's still pretty cold. You'd think that'd be a good thing for a person who loves yarn as much as I do, but frankly, Winter came early and has overstayed its welcome.

The blue jacket thingy was ripped out and I now have three pretty cakes of yarn. I might get to it after I finish this hat. I needed to rip out the hat too because there was too much hat and not enough brim.

So, after the changes, will I have enough Origami to finish the hat? We shall see.

Things I'm knitting along to: The Daily Show and Tom Holt's Little People.

I really dislike the Adobe ereader program. At least the Mac version. It won't flip pages properly or keep the font size or even remember the last page! I hope it works better on a Nook.

No comments: