Sunday, December 31, 2006

updating the blanket update

So glad that I decided to switch over to Cobalt, it flows so much better. I had comparison photos, but the batteries in the camera up and died whilst attached by the USB cable, so it wiped the whole card. feh.

All the blocks are sewn together into their colour strips - now sewing the strips together.

My eejit husband gave me his damn cold. yay. And I still have this stupid broken blood vessel in my right eye. It's not going away, although I googled for info and found that it can be upwards of three weeks before it goes away. joy. I just feel so attractive!

It's a lovely sunny day - quite warn for January. Weird weather we've been having.

We didn't win a damn thing, lottery-wise. smeg. I was rather hoping that the raffle thingy would hit.

No comments: