Saturday, December 9, 2006

Hats Off part two.



Since I didn't really like the grey hat much I made one out of some yarn that I do like. :) But this is a crappy picture and doesn't show it off very well.

I used this pattern I found online at Knitting pattern central and Caron's Simply Soft yarn for the grey, Lionbrand Homespun for the one posted above.


This is a Clapotis Hat made from some leftover yarn from Melissa's shawl. I really like that pattern. I really wish I looked better in hats. Hell, while I'm wishing, could I please win the lottery?

Clapotis Hat pattern found online here
I used Paton's Brilliant, less than 1 skein.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool piccie of *you*!

but i'm confused- which hat exactly is my mum getting?

Anonymous said...

You look beautiful in those pictures. I'd wear those hats all the time if I looked that good in 'em, especially the brown one.

Anonymous said...

I love these piccies! You look great...in a hat as well my dear. :) I can't believe you said you didn't look good in hats?!!

And hey, I recognize that yarn! ;)

I like your blog. Maybe I should devote one to jewelry...hmmm, stealing your ideas again. :-S ;)

xoxo
Miz Cloud

j/k! (about stealing your ideas anyway, all the rest if very true)