Wednesday, July 13, 2011

More designs

I need to finish the starflower jacket design. But that back circle/octagon thingy bugged me, so I changed it, only the changes made it come out too big. So, ripped it back a bit, only to realise that it needed to change back even further, at the first design shift. So, that's ripped out, pattern is re-written and needs to be knitted so that I can work on the sleeves.

But I also have a ruffled sunhat design lurking in my brain. Tried to work on the math this morning only to have my brain just rebel and ended up going at it the long hard way, only to finally realise that it was actually so very easy to get the proper number of stitches. duh.

There are a truly massive number of stitches for one small hat, but they will get decreased, so that's not so bad. I hope it works out OK. If not I'll find some other hat on Ravelry and make that.

But, right now, the sun has gone down a bit, there's a lovely breeze out there and the weeds are invading my garden.

No comments: