Monday, July 11, 2011

July knitting

I should be finishing the white hat, but I was slightly frustrated that I had to buy another skein, basically just to finish the bow. It's wool, so I'll be able to use it for felting or maybe I'll just get another skein of white and make another hat and put that on Etsy.

The Flapper Swag Hat is up for sale on Ravelry! It's been favourited a bit and queued up a few times, but no one's bought it yet. *sigh*

The Starflower jacket thingy beckoned to me. It also whined that it needed the mesh pattern rearranged, so that the points line up better. So, I'm trying something else there. The circular needle has a kink in it or something, 'cos it keeps feeling like it's twisted. It annoys me, but I can't do much about it until I start the sleeves. Or buy another set of size 7 needles.

Also have a baby-sized cotton sunhat design in my head. I want ruffled edges, an eyelet pattern on the hat, maybe try out the other decreases. Just need to get past the ruffles first. I don't want to use the long tailed cast on for 200+ stitches, but this crochet cast on is too loose. I guess I'll try the cable cast on.

Also very frustrated by technology lately!

No comments: