Friday, January 5, 2007

Pictures

So, If I ever figure out how to integrate this blog with my flickr account... it keeps asking for my user name and password and then telling me that the info I typed in is wrong. uh? So, maybe this will work:

Close-up of Devlin's blanket:



If you compare the blues you'll see why I changed them. This blue, Cobalt, is much more subtle and flows better with the brightness of the greens and the tones in Corinthian - the multi-colour with the Candy Apple Red.

Needle size: 13
Pattern: Mitre squares, Cast on 57 stitches
Finished squares: 13 inches square
Yarn used: 1 skein each Lionbrand Homespun

Candy Apple Red
Corinthian
Cobalt
Delft Blue
Grape
Fiesta
Spring Green
Florida Keys Green

Not entirely sure how long it took me to complete. 2 months? I did it in between other projects. The nice thing is, I can add to it when he gets bigger or if I just feel like it. 'Twould be interesting to add orange and yellow to it.

No comments: