Tuesday, November 22, 2011

links I like

http://www.thedietdiary.com/blog/lucia/189

I don't think I'll ever understand it, but since I don't have time to study it now and I have stuff to do this morning, I have to save it for later.

Things I'm working on: A to-be-felted purse. I'm sort of swirling the two main colours with the Noro. It seemed like the thing to do. I found a skein of Noro without a speck of icky pink and it begged to be mixed with a light grey and dusky, eggplant-y purple. I've been obsessed with hats lately and so it's still about half finished. Hats. Lots of hats. I applied my Mimsy pattern to a cowl, but it rolls and that annoys me, so, perhaps a new cast on? Maybe just knit the thing like a scarf and kitchener it together?

I do have a cloche hat idea rattling around in my head. But I'm trying to ignore it.

No comments: